Powered by Blogger.

Natch.


posted by Kendra on

No comments

Gary's feeling better, which is my cue to fall prey to his cold. Going to bed extra early last night helped some, but I have a feeling I won't make it past 9:30 tonight either. Which means I'll have to beg off of my dinner night. (Who really wants someone who is sick cooking their food anyway...)

On a bright note, mom is back from her trip on Friday. I didn't expect her until Monday, so I'm excited. My sister's got to babysit Friday night, so it looks like I'll be taking mom home and having to leave work early. Darn.

Hopefully tomorrow I'll be less foggy and won't misplace things like I did today.

----------------
Now playing: Polyphony & Stephen Layton - Sleep
via FoxyTunes

email: kendrabork(a)gmail.com

everything on this site © kendra bork except where noted | please do not use without permission