Powered by Blogger.

After dinner


posted by Kendra on ,

No comments

The consensus in the household is that brussels sprouts are liked better than butternut squash. Again, no leftovers, though, so at least I don't have to worry about dealing with those.

I'm usually quite a night owl, but tonight I'm pondering sleep before 9:30. Being surrounded by sick people, it's probably not a bad idea. Well, maybe after we're done watching Passport to Europe.

I know Gary's feeling better - he's harrassing Kalvin again! (If Kalvin could speak, the language wouldn't be fit for mixed company, I think...)

----------------
Now playing: Orkney Sessions at the Reel - Dark Island
via FoxyTunes

email: kendrabork(a)gmail.com

everything on this site © kendra bork except where noted | please do not use without permission