Powered by Blogger.

28 geese in sudden flight


posted by Kendra on

No comments

It's been harder and harder lately to keep my blog updated - it's not just updating the blog, but updating the software too since I have been hosting it on my own site. Plus, it's missing all the cool stuff like FoxyTunes! So, I'm moving things here and hoping I'll keep it updated more.

In the meantime, I'm looking forward to Gary being home from skiing in Colorado tomorrow...except for the fact that he got sick while there.

Tonight finds my sister and I playing Rock Band and eating cereal for dinner. So much for my food inspiration from Orangette. Maybe next week.

----------------
Now playing: Art Garfunkel - Everthing Waits to Be Noticed
via FoxyTunes

email: kendrabork(a)gmail.com

everything on this site © kendra bork except where noted | please do not use without permission