Powered by Blogger.

peaceful as a hurricane eye


posted by Kendra on

No comments

It so eloquently describes today. I'm between the rent collection and bill-payment rush of the beginning of the month (not to mention the properties that closed and the SDCAA Expo) and the end of the month payroll and month-end stuff. Days like this I feel like I have time to lift my head up out of the weeds and look around to assess the damage - not to mention clear my desk off a bit.

The lastest from the house is a new addition. Yep, we now have a Wii. I must admit, it's my favorite, though the Xbox is close second because of Rock Band. Gary has finally gotten me to play video games with him now, too!

----------------
Now playing: Paul Simon - Hurricane Eye (live)
via FoxyTunes

email: kendrabork(a)gmail.com

everything on this site © kendra bork except where noted | please do not use without permission