Powered by Blogger.

Menu Planning Monday


posted by Kendra on

No comments

This is a little late...in fact, I thought I had done this already!

Here's this week's plan (and a bit of it in reverse...)
Monday: Crock pot chicken (nothing special - just a whole chicken in the 'pot with cajun seasoning)
Tuesday: Gary ended up making dinner because I was running late. Kielbasa and rice with a bit of stir fry seasoning. Sounds weird but it was good.
Wednesday: Baltimore Hash (again. I really liked it.)
Thursday: Baked Chicken Thighs - probably with a spinach salad and some kind of veggie from the freezer
Friday: Dinner out. I'll be in the mountains this weekend with friends.

email: kendrabork(a)gmail.com

everything on this site © kendra bork except where noted | please do not use without permission