Powered by Blogger.

lazy weekend


posted by Kendra on

No comments

It's been a while since I've posted. Mostly I've been working - these days my job is keeping our employees employed, and we've managed to bring 3 new employees on board over the last few months.

I've also been fighting the urge to unplug from everything that is going on. I've been listening to The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People and know that the economy and politics are in my area of concern and not in my area of influence. At least not really. I'm writing letters, but don't really know how much of an influence that has. It's a little discouraging, really. I guess all I can say is that I didn't vote for any of this. That I hope this doesn't turn out too badly. *fingers crossed* As a small business owner, I really wish that the government had chosen to pass along the tax cuts to us so that we could afford more employees. It's not like we're in the direct line to benefit from any of the proposed spending bills or anything. In fact, I'm a little worried about the other included items making it actually harder for us to do business.

Again, my job right now is to keep our employees employed.

email: kendrabork(a)gmail.com

everything on this site © kendra bork except where noted | please do not use without permission