Powered by Blogger.

on eating better and moving more


posted by Kendra on

No comments

A quick update - I'm 3 pounds lighter over the last three weeks, and 2.97 of those are solid fat pounds. Oh, and 3 1/2 inches smaller. I've been stuck at the same weight for quite a while, so it's nice to see the numbers marching downhill a bit. Of course, in actuality, it looks a lot more like a stock market graph - including the recent downward trend.

Gary and I have spent a lot of time trekking up to Riverside county to look at houses. We're about a year out, I think, but it's nice to know what's out there and what prices to expect. The customer service aspect of it has been rather interesting. I can tell it's getting cutthroat when we are accused of being "from the competition" just because we have a checklist of questions to ask everyone. Sheesh. Really, the best of part of it is the road trip. We get a chance to chill and talk about our opinions on floor plans, customer service, politics and finance...and whatever audio book happens to be playing on the car stereo at the moment.

Back to work - I've been whittling at a huge Pile Of Crap from my inbox(es) and desktop. I've got it down to a quarter of its original size and hope to have it completely decimated by the end of the day.

email: kendrabork(a)gmail.com

everything on this site © kendra bork except where noted | please do not use without permission