Powered by Blogger.

Saturday afternoon agenda


posted by Kendra on

No comments

Today's agenda:

Cleaning up the sewing room from the last few projects. (Check.)
Vacuum all the loose threads that the fan blew around while I was ripping out the lining seam I put in backwards last weekend. (Check.)
Cutting fabric for three more pencil skirts. (Check.)


Pre-washing lining and silk organza. (Check.)
Wrestling now-suddenly-poofy 10-yard piece of silk organza into a somewhat folded shape. (Check. Whew.)

In reality, I have 1 piece of fabric left to cut out, then I'll pull the directions for Simplicity 2588 to figure out which pieces I'm going to use to make a burgundy dress.

Tomorrow, I sew. Maybe. :)

email: kendrabork(a)gmail.com

everything on this site © kendra bork except where noted | please do not use without permission