Powered by Blogger.

late again!


posted by Kendra on

No comments


FOR TODAY July 29, 2008
Outside My Window...
I hear muffled traffic. It's overcast, and somehow the clouds seem to dampen the noise a bit.

I am thinking...
about finishing payroll and all the other things that I must or ought to do.

I am thankful for...
the 5 new properties that we have added to our management portfolio this month!

From the kitchen...
I am working on eating out of the pantry and freezer this month. I'm trying to see how little grocery shopping I can get by on. This should be relatively easy, as when I menu plan for a week, we usually only end up eating about half the meals because one of us works late and the other fends for his/herself.

I am wearing...
a skirt, layered sleeveless shirts and...flip flops. I love owning the company. ;)

I am creating...
time for myself to get some reading done.

I am going...
to the vascular doctor tomorrow to see if he can figure out what is going on with my foot. He's the third doctor - 3rd time's the charm?

I am reading...
Dark Watch by Clive Cussler. I haven't yet finished On Food and Cooking, but I wanted some light reading.

I am hoping...
that this next month finds my budget not quite so stretched to the limit. And that my taxes get straightened out soon!

I am hearing...
the murmurs of residents talking in the reception area.

Around the house...
I need to finish laundry and clean the top of my desk off. If I can get the next batch of Creative Memories items returned, that will clear off a portion.

One of my favorite things...
is being the only one in the office. I get so much more done - so long as no one is stopping by!

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:
A trip to the doctor, a possible birthday party, and a (hopefully) quiet weekend.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...

email: kendrabork(a)gmail.com

everything on this site © kendra bork except where noted | please do not use without permission